- You can easily access all the BSI-organized race info you need in one place!
- We decided to reduce the number of our printed race guides, flyers, leaflets, coupons because of environmental considerations. Instead, most of the materials that used to be printed will be uploaded into the application, easily accessible on mobile devices.
Why use it?
- The BSI Sports App intends to give you a complete overview of all BSI-organized races by giving every detail that you are interested in one place.
- You don’t need every race info? No problem! Use the event filters to get only those sports events or distances that you are interested in.
- Put those events that you are interested in to your favorite list! By doing this you will be able to find those events more easily in the future.
- Detailed race info helps you to have better navigation before the race or on-site.
- In addition to general information of races, you will find:
- interactive area maps
- downloadable area maps
- course maps
- starting lists
- result lists
- If you have previously opened the app when Wifi-connection was available, the app can be used on-site in offline mode, providing you with every information you need.
- The website of BSI race photos (Futofoto) is also easily accessible from the app
- You can even subscribe to training plans to become your best version on race day.
Try it out today!
Download the BSI Sport Application to your mobile phone or another device by clicking on the button at the bottom that applies to the operating system you use.
The application is available in the App Store and in the Google Play Store.