If the form is not working for you…
Withdrawal/Cancellation of the registration
If you cannot attend an event, you have the possibility to cancel your registration. In this case, you will not lose the registration fee, it can be partially used until 31st December 2021.
There are two deadlines for canceling your registration:
- If you let us know until Monday midnight prior the week of the race that you can not attend the event then the registration fee – minus €2 handling fee – will be credited to your account.
- If you let us know until Wednesday midnight on the week of the race that you can not attend the event then the registration fee – minus 25% handling fee – will be credited to your account.
The credit on your account can be used till Dec 31 of the next year following the year of cancellation as a registration fee for our upcoming events.
The withdrawal/cancellation can be accepted only by filling in the above form.
It is essential to know that
- If you make a cancellation until the first deadline, the registration fee of €2 or less will be credited entirely to your account.
- In the case of a group, the amount – that will be credited to your account – will be reduced by €2 or 25%/member (depending on the date of the cancellation).
- if the cancellation won’t happen until Wednesday midnight there will be no amount credited to the account
Registration fees cannot be reimbursed!
Modification of the distance on an event:
If you have already registered to the event but you would like to modify the distance to a shorter or longer one, you should take the following steps:
- withdraw your registration from the original distance. You can withdraw your registration via e-mail: [email protected] We can process your request in 5 days. The registration fee – minus €2 or 25% handling fee – will be credited to your account.
- After withdrawing your previous registration, you can register to the new distance online on the https://entry.budapestmarathon.com website by using the credit on your account, until the online registration is open.
You can modify the distance on the spot as well, at the International Problem Solving desk:
- You have to fill in a new registration form for the new distance.
- You can only modify your registration to a different distance if you haven’t picked up your BIB number and start package yet, or you drop them off upon modification.
- The originally paid registration fee will be counted in the new registration fee on the spot, so you only need to pay the difference – if there is any – and 2 EUR handling charge.
- On the spot, you cannot use the credit on your account and we are not able to credit any amount back to your account.